- Feb 9, 2019
- Reaction score
- This week myself and coors have been spending the better part of our days working on construction trying to get it finished in a timely manner, Below you'll see some media of our progress
- Theatre of Blood drops have been re-worked and now work as the following
- Players have 'points' which is equal to the damage dealt to NPC's throughout the raid.
- For each death in a Raid Players lose 25% off their total points
- If a player has 0 deaths and over 7,750 points they have a 1-17 chance of getting a Unique item.
- If a player has over 7,750 points total they have a 1-22 chance of getting a Unique item.
- If a player has over 5,000 points total they have a 1-45 chance of getting a Unique item.
- If a player has over 3,000 points total they have a 1-70 chance of getting a Unique item.
- If a player has less than 3,000 points they have a 1-100 chance of getting a Unique item.
- If a player is the MvP they get 2 knocked off the chance of getting a unique item (e.g if a player has over 7,750 points and 0 deaths they'd have a 1-15 chance) or (If a player had over 7,750 points and 3 deaths they'd have a 1-20 chance)
- Added ::info which displays useful information about the server
- Updated ::commands now it shows way more useful information
- Spider web fail rate has been decreased
- Ironmen now have separate starters then normal players ( Should prevent not getting a starter when you become an Iron man)
- Skeletons in low level wilderness should now be attackable
- Re-wrote the home tutorial so that it now shows much more informative things