What's new

2 Year Anniversary Events

Clank

Admin
Administrator
Donator
Banned
Reaction score
First off I wanna say thank you on behalf of the entire staff team for playing Kodai & giving it a chance. Myself, Soap, Remi, Coors & Twelve have spent countless hours getting the server to the point it is now & we are extremely happy that you enjoy & play the server. June 15th is the 2 year anniversary for Kodai so in honor of that we're gonna be hosting a double xp event all day, doing events all day long & doing giveaways with our party balloon system. 2 years is a long time for an RSPS to be up and running considering most don't last over 6 months unless they are successful. I wanna thank you all for Playing & Supporting Kodai and hope you all continue doing so!

Date: June 15th, 2020

Events:

• Double experience all day
  • Events will be ran all day
  • Party balloons which can be popped for rewards (Will be announced)
  • Hide & Seek with rewards
  • 1v1 Arena tournament, 2v2 Arena tournament (TBD on time, setup)
More things can be added to the event list, if you have suggestions please refer them to a staff member.

I

Iron Macky

Will all these awards be available for Ironmen! Also thank you for the update on this

Clank

Admin
Administrator
Donator
Banned
Reaction score
Will all these awards be available for Ironmen! Also thank you for the update on this
Yes all the rewards during the day will be available to irons & non irons

C

carcinogen

give extra rewards to the players who been around before kodai kekw

G

Gim Travis

Big pog, congrats, and thanks for all the work! I’m looking forward to the anniversary!

K

kazuko

Big thanks to the Kodai team and staff. Ya'll are the best and hope for more great things to come from the server. :)(y)