Status
Not open for further replies.

Clank

Admin
Administrator
Donator
Banned
Reaction score

Hello peeps today we have quite possibly one of the largest updates to Kodai of 2020, Today we are releasing the first of many to come 'Leagues' which comes with many challenges and many pathways you can choose as you play. You will be able to choose what areas you unlock, what relics you gain to aid you in your progress and be able to compete on the hiscores for the top ranks of the league. At the end of the league period we will be rewarding players with TBD items based on points at the end. We will more than likely end up polling the rewards so players will have a say in the process but just know that they will definitely be worth the effort! Over the past month we've put in a tremendous amount of work to get the Leagues to the point they are at but just know that with a huge update like this and a solo development team as we currently are that there will be bugs and we appreciate if you report them and not bug abuse any game breaking bugs you might find.

League Info:

To join the Trailblazer League you must first create a new account and talk to the League Tutor in the bank.

Once you become a League player you will notice your Player management tab will change to this;

There are currently over 500 tasks in the league but we plan on adding more over the next week. Myself and Kazuko have spent countless hours writing tasks and I gotta say without him this would not have gotten done so please give Kazuko a thank you for all the tremendous help he's given me with this update. <3

You can find a list of tasks here: https://kodai.gg/forum/index.php?threads/trailblazer-league-tasks.312/

Clank

Admin
Administrator
Donator
Banned
Reaction score
If you're having issues logging in, Please re-download your client from the website!

Status
Not open for further replies.