Status
Not open for further replies.

Clank

Admin
Administrator
Donator
Banned
Reaction score
I want to start off by apologizing for the lack of updates or update sizes, I am currently in the process of moving so I don't have as much time to put into larger updates currently. I'll be fully moved into my next place starting at the beginning of June so expect much larger updates in June.
  • Added dismantle option to Revenant weapons
  • Added last fairy ring teleport
  • Cannon's now have the ability to be used at Corporeal beast
  • Corporeal Beast instances have been temporarily disabled as they need to be re-written
  • Corp damage counter should now properly work with RuneLite
  • Fixed issues with Relleka agility course and being able to teleport mid animation
  • You can now imbue your Crystal Shield and Crystal Halberd when its "FULL", Use it on Ilfeen, (Halberd 10M, Shield 5M gp)
  • Fixed a chat dialogue issue when depositing coins into the Blast Furnace coffer, it would show the entered amount. Instead of the amount actually deposited
  • Fixed a bug with Superglass make, when your inventory was too full. It would give you nothing but experience and take the materials
  • Replaced the Knockback player animation used against Callisto's Knockback special with the correct animation id
  • Fixed a potential bug where dawnbringer could be smuggled out of Theatre of Blood
  • Fixed issue where your open interface would disappear when changing from fixed to resizable or vice versa
  • Changed yell color for Supporter's
  • Fixed lighthouse teleport not showing on Fairy ring travel log

E

end is near

Can you add that when skilled people kill revs they have a higher chance to get drops? Like in osrs

Status
Not open for further replies.